
We took the kids to the dinosaur museum yesterday as part of $2 Tuesdays at Thanksgiving point. It was a lot of fun but Ben and Ry were so excited that they RAN through the whole thing. They hardly saw anything at the museum because they were running from place to place so fast. Olivia was in the stroller, Ellen was holding my hand, (she doesn't like to get separated from me in busy places) and Talmage was in my arms. But we were all trying to keep up with the boys I'm just glad that we only paid $2 because we ended up spending more time in the sand digging for bones at the end than we spent in the rest of the museum put together. I guess that is was well worth it because all of the kids had a great time, but I would like to go again when I can actually look at some of the exhibits. We are planning to go again next week to the gardens and the farm. We hope it cools off a little bit between now and then.
No comments:
Post a Comment