Thursday, August 20, 2009

Colorado Springs

Well, we have been in Colorado Springs for a few days now and it's been fun. We have moved into 2 different Residence Inn hotels and found that bigger isn't always better. You know I never thought that living in a hotel would be much fun but I'm actually enjoying it. We get a free breakfast buffet every morning, we have a swimming pool downstairs, and I have maid service every day (if I want it). Life could be worse. We live about 15 minutes away from the Garden of the Gods and about a hour away form Kim and Dave. Our place has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, lots of windows and a nice view of the mountains. The girls love being able to go down to the pool and swim with Daddy in the evenings. And most importantly we are able to be together as a family! Eric gets home from work about 4:30 and we are able to spend some quality time together.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Life doesn't sound that bad! :) Glad you're together again--it's no fun playing the role of a single mom, even with family around to help...and I only had to do it for 10 days with 1 child! Little jealous that you're in the Springs right now--I love it there!

Angie said...

How fun that you get to go to the pool all of the time. How long are you going to have to stay at the hotel for?

Frye Kids said...

It is good being together as a family. You have turned into quite the traveler! Maid service doesnt sound all that bad. keep us posted on the next adventure!