Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Eric and I had our 6th wedding anniversary earlier this month. It was not the first I've spent without him but it's always sad not to be together on special days like that. On the up side Eric sent me some beautiful flowers for our anniversary and I've been able to enjoy them all week. I am just glad that I have a wonderful man to share my life with, I guess missing a couple of anniversaries isn't such a big deal as long as we know we get to spend eternity together. I love him so much and I am so happy to share my life with him. The Lord has truly blessed me with one of His choice sons for a husband. Eric if you read this know that I love you and that I miss you. Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Thanks Tiff! I love you too (hence the flowers).

I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow to tell you this in person.