Monday, August 24, 2009

Garden of the Gods

I Got to try out my panoramic feature on my camera. I'll never get over just how handsome my husband is! I sure love him!

The girls love him too.

Ellen and Olivia will find a stage anywhere we go.

What cute kids we have, they sure do love being together.



I am so glad that we can show our children some of these beautiful places. One of the perks of traveling so much with work.
Truly one of the most beautiful places in the world!

3 comments:

Angie said...

what a beautiful backdrop for your beautiful girls!

Cody and Michelle said...

What a beautiful place! Cody has told me about it but I have never been there... From that picture, it looks like I had better plan a vacation!

Melanie said...

I love that the girls are both wearing dresses. They're like sister missionaries--dresses are appropriate wear for things you'd never imagine! Such cute pics; thanks for sharing all the fun things you're doing.