Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Gardens

My mom and I took the kids to the gardens at Thanksgiving point last week (another 2 dollar Tuesday). It was so much fun and so beautiful. The girls especially loved the water play area and the fish. I was absolutely amazed by the beautiful gardens. When I first heard that the regular price was $10 per adult I thought to myself what could possibly be worth $10. But after spending a day in the gardens I would justify spending the money, It was truly one of the most beautiful places in Utah. If we were still in Utah I would love to take Eric there on a date. It would be lovely to walk through the gardens hand in hand, sit in the shade on a bench or spend some time visiting in the secret garden. Sigh...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow. I wish we would have known about that deal when we were up in Utah in July. Do they do that year-round or is it a special this summer? I love the picture of little Olivia. Too sweet!