Saturday, March 9, 2013

Reese's First "Dress Up"

My girls (and if were honest even Tadge) LOVE to dress up, over the years they have gone through lots of different stages sometimes wanting to dress up as princesses sometimes as ballerinas or ninjas or most recently as gymnasts. Now it looks like we're ready to start the next generation of dressing up. Ellen was the one who dressed Reese she wanted ALL the girls to be princesses together! I had to get my camera our and take some pictures of this littlest princess. 
 I LOVE this little Cinderella dress, She is SOOOO pretty in it. 

 Olivia couldn't miss out on the fun so she ran upstairs to get her Snow White dress on and I got this cute shot of Reese and Olivia together. Olivia is such a good big sister, she loves it when Reese plays with her and Olivia can make Reese laugh easier than any one else. I hope they will always love each other with the sweet and pure love they have for each other now. 

No comments: