Friday, March 22, 2013

A Lazy Spring Break Day

Today was our first day of Spring Break and about the warmest day for the next 4-5 days. It was in the 50's today (not all that warm) but we are expecting a foot of snow tomorrow and temps in the 20's so we went outside and made the most of this less cold day. 
 Reese has really started walking a lot the past few days. She can walk all over the place now and its so much fun to watch her gain confidence. 
 What a beautiful girl this Ellen is! She is such a sweet heart, I just wish she would stop growing up so fast. 

 Talmage is quite the ham, he loves to pose for the camera, the hard part is that he's a total goof-ball when he's posing, this is the 1 normal shot I got of him. He has so much personality! 
I love that all of my kids are friends, it makes me so happy to see them all playing happily together. 

No comments: