I got to go out to Cincinnati for Ben's Baptism, I spent 4 days with my sister's family and my parents and NONE of my kids. It was a nice break but I sure did miss my sweet kids and all of their hugs and kisses. It was so fun, we spent the first day, while the kids were at school, shopping, visiting, and eating. Oh how much I miss the days when my mom and sister both lived close and we were able to do these things all the time, now it seems like a really special treat!
After our fun day out we got to celebrate Ben's birthday with his chosen meal of Pigs-N-Blankets and Mac and Cheese. We all had root beer floats for dessert and Ben got to open his presents!
It was fun to watch Ben open his gifts, He's sooo fast!
This Papa is WRAPPED around Brooke's little finger. Just look at the the way he looks at her!
I think Jen and I must be the luckiest girls in the world to have these two as our parents!
Brooke didn't want a root beer float she said, "Blagh" to that she just wanted an ice cream cone.
I've sure missed this beautiful sister of mine! I'm so glad that I was able to spend these few days with her I wish that we could spend more time together but Cincinnati is a LONG way away.
Happy Birthday Ben! I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment