Saturday, March 30, 2013

Ward Easter Brunch

We had a fun ward Easter brunch at the church today. We ate yummy breakfast burritos, Ellen was so funny she literally piled on the bacon! She had so much bacon on her plate that it totally obscured the potatoes and eggs, that girl knows what's good! Reese enjoyed the strawberries and the scrambled eggs, Poor Eric didn't get to eat until his food was cold because he was holding and feeding Reese. I was able to visit with some friends while I ate my breakfast warm, what a treat! 
 The kids preformed an Easter song for us after breakfast. I love how Ellen has her arm around Talmage, sometimes these kids can be so sweet! 
 The kids got to put a craft together while they took turns going out to the Easter egg hunt. The craft was a cute little bunny, The kids all loved putting them together. 
 The girls with their friend Carly Harris.
 Reese was happy to just hold on to an egg. Next year I'm  sure she'll be running around gathering eggs with the rest of the kids, I still can't believe how fast she's growing. 
 These 3 LOVE Easter egg hunts! They did a good job collecting plenty of candy to add to our Halloween stash that we still haven't depleted. 

No comments: