We made our own valentines this year. I got cute little bubble sticks at target and then I made a bunch of little valentine cards to attach to them. The stores didn't have a lot of valentines that I liked this year so this was our solution. One of the cards said "Blowing Kisses you way this Valentines Day" and Ellen was horrified and said that she would NO WAY give those out to any boys! So I made a couple of other cards that had no KISSING in them. The girls both had a wonderful time at their parties and came home with bags bursting with candy and cute little Valentine cards.
Olivia had the BEST DAY EVER! She was chosen to be the Berry Important Person for this coming week! that means she got to bring home Peanut, the class mascot and she gets to live with us for the week. Olivia couldn't be more thrilled!
We decorated Heart Shaped Valentines cookies with Monga and Papa. What a wonderful thing it was to have them here with us for 2 whole weeks! It went by WAY too fast! We didn't get to do much while they were here this time because Mom caught the kids flu and was miserable most of the time that they were here but I guess we'll have to make up for it when they come next time in August.
These pictures were taken pre-flu. on the first batch of Valentines cookies, we made more closer to Valentines Day but mom was still pretty sick then so we didn't take any pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment