Thursday, February 7, 2013

The 100th Day of School!

Olivia has been looking forward to this day for weeks now and it didn't disappoint! I was able to go into the classroom and help out, as well as snap a few pictures, thanks to my magnificent Mom who is in town for a couple of weeks. 
 All of the kids counted out 100 snacks to put into a bag, this was by far Olivia's favorite center. I had to remind her that she had to have 10 of each of the 10 treats, she really wanted to omit the pretzels in favor of M&M's and chocolate chips.

 I love to watch Olivia color, she is so focused!
 Now, is that the coolest cake or what? I'll have to remember that for a fun birthday idea! 
 Olivia loves her cute glasses! 
 Olivia and her BFF Morgan, Oh how I love these girls! I'm so glad that Olivia has such a sweet best friend!
Sadly Morgan is moving to Castle Rock and we won't be seeing her at school every day but we will still get together for plenty of play dates. Isn't it great when moms can be BFF's too? I adore Morgan's mom Kim and she just happens to be teaching me to play the piano... so I guess we'll have to get together REALLY often! 

No comments: