Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Rough Start to February

February came in hot and sharp. I got the hot part with a fever of over 103 (not so much fun when I still have to keep up with the kids). Eric got the sharp part with a 2.5 inch gash at the base of his hand but not quite the wrist. He was taken to the ER and received 13 stitches, 3 inside and 10 outside. We have been quite the pair ever since. Each of us trying to take care of the other but neither of us are operating at 100 percent. We are hopeful that we will both be feeling better soon.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Sorry that your sick Steph I wish i was closer to come and help you!! Thats an ugly gash that Eric has there! But it looks like he is having a blast with the kids!!

Kathy Busby said...

Oohhhhhh. You two are quite a pair!! How did Eric do that?! Glad he didn't loose his thumb! BTW, HI!! I've been secretly viewing your blog for a while... LOVE to see your family.

Jenny said...

hope you're both feeling better! that is quite the gash wow.