Thursday, January 28, 2010

Shell Hunting and Feeding the Ducks

Yesterday we decided to go out on another walk to collect Shells and feed the Ducks. We ended up going out at Low tide this time and it is still surprising to me what a huge difference there is between low and high tide. We had a great time, and it's good we got out while we did because it is snowing and COLD today!The difference between high tide and low tide.
Looking for Sea Shells



Feeding the ducks (and sea gulls)


Walking along the wall



2 comments:

The Ashtons said...

Sounds like so much fun! I want to play at the beach! Well, I could play at the beach here, but I would probably DIE of hypothermia now!! I woke up this morning and I think it was 3 degrees BELOW zero, not taking into account the wind chill factor...

The Millers said...

Looks like you're still in Connecticut? Beautiful pictures on the shore. Hope you're staying warm inside today. I couldn't believe how cold it was...even with a hat, coat,& gloves I had to come in after about 10 minutes!!