you are the traveling bunch these days. is he still working for the same company?? how long will the traveling last?? enjoy it while you can..... i am sorry to hear about the sickies and the gash in the hand yikes. good luck on the move...
I am so excited to have you so close!!! When do you move and do you know how long you get to be a Texan? I would love to be able to catch up with you! -jaimecabesa
7 comments:
wow, when do you move?! crazy! how long will you be there???
Where in Texas???? I'm from the Houston area. You'll love it!! When do you move?
We will be in the Dallas area. Yeah, for warmer weather!
I'm SO jealous! Now you and Jamie are going to hang out all the time without me! Waaahhhh!
Congrats though. I like the Dallas area-hope you enjoy it! Love you tons always!
you are the traveling bunch these days. is he still working for the same company?? how long will the traveling last?? enjoy it while you can..... i am sorry to hear about the sickies and the gash in the hand yikes. good luck on the move...
Ye-haw! My sister lived in Dallas for a few years and loved it. Good luck!
I am so excited to have you so close!!! When do you move and do you know how long you get to be a Texan? I would love to be able to catch up with you!
-jaimecabesa
Post a Comment