And our Kitchen
Well we finally got an apartment here in Dallas. I wasn't sure about the whole apartment thing but in the end we couldn't find a house that would be willing to go month to month or even 6 months with us. So, we decided on this apartment and I think it might be fun. There's a pool, an exercise room, a theater, and it backs right up to a trail that takes you to White Rock Lake. I took the kids on a walk down to the lake this afternoon and it took us about 5 minutes to get to the water from our apartment. The best part is that the lake has a walking trail that (I think) goes all the way around it. And where we are there's a HUGE park with lots of pic-nic areas and trees. The girls had a great time on our walk, and we didn't even need coats as it was 63 degrees here today. Now all we need is furniture and we can actually move in!
8 comments:
I am so excited that you found an apartment and one the has park near by!! So much fun you all and nice not to be in a hotel!! Love ya'll lots!!
I am jealous! Send the warm weather my way!
It was so fun to talk with you again. Thanks so much for calling! Now if you could only work out a couple months in the Phoenix area.... So nice to be in a place where you have easy access to outdoor fun, too. That will surely be a blessing!
so glad to see you found a place! It looks beautiful even if it is an apartment, hopefully it will feel like home while you are there. the boys have valentines they wanted to mail your kids, so email or call me with your new address. exciting to have nice weather and lots of places of play!
Looks lovely, Steph! Good luck getting the furniture :-) Did you get ahold of Jamie? Hope so--sorry I'm a crappy call-backer. I promise we're the world's worth of busy right now. And sick. So don't be mad. I love you and I'll call sooN!
Glad you made it there safe and all...
Awesome living arrangements. Sometimes all the ammenities you get to enjoy are worth the smaller space. What is your address? It will be fun to see if you come home with the "Dallas Pride" I have a few friends from there and they LOVE Dallas!
well you are a little closer to California.....enjoy Texas!!!
This place looks so great congrats on finding it! and your children of course are more adorable than ever!
Post a Comment