Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Too Much Fun







It took us 3 days to drive from Westport CT to Springfield MO and I have to say the kids were FANTASTIC. I really think that we have been blessed with especially patient children. They were actually excited to get into the car each day. We try to keep things fun with lots of travel toys and an occasional movie to pass the time. We really enjoy our travel days. It is one of the few times that Eric and I really get to spend some quality time visiting with each other.
We made it to Springfield yesterday afternoon and got checked into our hotel for the week. We have a nice 2 bedroom at the residence inn. The kids LOVE it! Ellen loves that she gets her own bed, Olivia loves the TVs all 3 of them that she can reach and turn on all by her self. Talmage loves the toilet paper, the bathtubs, and the floor to ceiling mirrors. I love the full breakfast and the fireplace. We are having a good time so far but we all ready miss our friends from CT and the ocean ... sigh.

(Quite a bit has changed since I originaly wrote this post, We ended up only being in Springfield for a few days. We have been in Dallas since the 11th of Feb.)

No comments: