Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Warmish Winter Day

It was nearly 60 degrees yesterday so we had to get out of the house and take a walk to the beach. We had a great time collecting sea shells and watching the beautiful sunset. If only it could be so nice every day...
What a beautiful sunset!
Ellen and Olivia had a great time throwing shells into the waves.


We tried to keep Talmage warm and cozy in his Eskimo suit.

My girls LOVE LOVE LOVE the ocean, they must be related to me.

We sat on the rocks by our mail-box for a while just enjoying the sun and watching the waves lap up against the rock wall.

I really am going to miss it here!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

SO beautiful! Where are you headed?! I talked to Julane and she mentioned you might be moving again...I'd love to hear what's up next for you guys.

We tried to stop by Busby's on Sunday but they weren't home...sorry we are lame and haven't gotten the present yet!

janel said...

Are you kidding me? That is YOUR mailbox? Wow. That's beautiful.

Steph H said...

Even though it looks chilly I'm way jealous that you're in walking distance of a beach and an ocean!