Monday, January 11, 2010

Low Tide

You know it's cold when the tide leaves a sheet of ice as it retreats. Even though my fingers almost froze off I had to take some pictures because it was just so beautiful! I wish that the kids were a little older it would have been a great opportunity to explore nature. As it was, I crept out to see it while the little ones were napping, It was just too cold to take them all outside especially when it's so slippery and dangerous with all of the rocks and ice.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

oh my goodness that is breathtakingly gorgeous!

that was so nice of you to get us a gift. I feel SO bad though because every time we are in PG (which hasn't been quite as much lately) we forget to run by Busby's. Promise we'll get it soon, I feel lame!

The Ashtons said...

Wow! What beautiful colors! I'm jealous, but I'm glad you took pictures. Tell the Girls Hi for me and give Talmage a great big kiss from his "Aunt Goose"!