Wednesday, January 6, 2010
What's Your Name?
I come from a family of nick-namers, I think I respond to close to 10 nick-names myself and I suppose I'm handing down the tradition. Olivia is more often than not called Buggy, I don't know that I recall precisely when we started calling her Buggy but it stuck. I think it all started with her being as cute as a bug, and then we started calling her Livvy-bug and somehow that morphed into Buggy. So the other morning as she was dressed in one of the new dress ups I asked her if she was my little princess and she responded by scrunching up her face and saying, with quite a lot of feeling, "No princess, I BUGGY!" You've just got to love her.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! She is so cute, even more so recently that she already was. I wish you could stop by Wisconsin on your way to wherever you go next! It's funny that with all the nicknaming that goes on, your girls will NOT respond to just any old nickname. =)
Post a Comment