Friday, March 27, 2009

Fishy Fun

On our weekly play date with my mom, Goose, and the boys we decided to go to Cabela's and see all the fun "Stuffed" animals and cool fish. The kids had a great time looking at all the great stuff there and we (adults) had fun watching them get excited over things like princess fishing rods. Ellen especially loved to watch the fish in the aquarium. Olivia liked the bouncing balls shaped like bees.
The boys on the other hand loved the shooting range... boys will be boys. Ellen is always happy to participate with the boys in all of their activities but she never could quite get how to hold the pretend gun. She ended up "shooting" with the butt of the gun. I found myself pleased that she hasn't had enough experience to know which end you would shoot with. I love that kid!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like everyone had a fun time! We go to Cabela's with my parents in Kansas City almost every time we go visit them. Oh, and I love Olivia's leggings!

Steph H said...

That first picture of Ellen is adorable! How fun. It was good to see you guys yesterday. Good luck with the delivery (we'll pray that it's soon for you!)

Erin said...

I just got your email! Congrats on baby Talmage! :) I'll be checking your blog for more pictures! Let me know if there's anything we can do to help out. We love you! :)

Sarah said...

So cute to see those girls. Can't wait to see new pictures of the baby!

Laura F said...

I'm blog surfing tonight, and wish I'd discovered your blog before now!!! Love the pictures, and your girls really are adorable. Did I ever tell you how I envy their cute valentine corker bows? Did you make those? Anyway, I had to tell you how much I love your quote by president monson - I've never heard that one before and it's fantastic! Good luck with everything!

Ben and Summer said...

Melanie told me about your blog so I could see pictures of Talmage - so cute! Congrats! That's so exciting. Cabela's is so fun, Emma loves it too! Just make sure Ellen knows how to hold a gun before she gets a hold of a real one! That could be a leeeeeetle dangerous;) How fun to have a weekly playdate with Grandma!