I just think that this is the cutest thing ever! Olivia LOVES to "sing" popcorn popping. She won't actually say any of the words but she knows all of the actions. SO CUTE!
I just love it when she does does that song. Hey thanks for letting me hang out with you and the girls all week it was so much fun to be with you all love you all dearly!!
your girls are getting big too! i know we miss you guys too. glad to see you are having fun activities though. we are doing well. Briant still likes his job we just got Briant a new truck for work, so now we are working on saving for a house! our goal is by next spring. things are good i just got put in the YW so that is time consuming. other than that we are just busy with kids, work and church!
3 comments:
I just love it when she does does that song. Hey thanks for letting me hang out with you and the girls all week it was so much fun to be with you all love you all dearly!!
your girls are getting big too! i know we miss you guys too. glad to see you are having fun activities though. we are doing well. Briant still likes his job we just got Briant a new truck for work, so now we are working on saving for a house! our goal is by next spring. things are good i just got put in the YW so that is time consuming. other than that we are just busy with kids, work and church!
Steph! I found your blog so now I can keep up with all of the Busby happenings! :) See ya Thursday!
Post a Comment