Monday, April 20, 2009

Little Talmage



Hi everyone!
Sorry it has been so long but we had our baby and if you have ever had a new baby you know that sleep is a higher priority than blogging, or pretty much anything else the first few weeks.

Talmage was born on April 2 at 1:28 in the afternoon. We were induced at about 8:30 am so I had about 5 hours in labor and then pushed for about 30 seconds. It was a fantastic labor and delivery! Talmage was 7 lbs. 8 oz. and 21.5 inches long. He is such a good baby!

We are feeling truly blessed to have such a wonderful addition to our family. The girls love him and are always talking to him and showing him things. Poor little guy is going to be mothered and mothered and mothered!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

He's so cute!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. James thinks he looks a lot like Eric. We can't wait to see him in person. We'll get him a girl cousin as soon as possible!

Erin said...

he is ADORABLE, Steph! :) I'm so glad everything went well with labor, etc. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you need anything. We'd love to help out in any way we can! Love you!

Sharlyn said...

Congrats! He is adorable!

Jude said...

WOW he is so beautiful! Im glad the labor wasn't long. How are you doing? Please call me if you need some help during the day I'm home Tuesday-Thursday so please let me know. I'm always ready to help! Love you guys!

Angie said...

Congratulations!!!! He is so adorable. You guys definitely make cute cute kids!

The Speirs said...

Stephanie, Congratulations, he is very adorable. I bet the girls will certainly mother him a bunch, but from my own family experience it makes for well rounded boys. :) Let me know if you ever need anything!

Kristi said...

He is a cutie! Congrats.

Sarah said...

OK- but here he looks like he has Stephenie's mouth. I don't know anymore!