
While Eric was home a while ago we all went out to dinner at our (okay
MY) favorite restaurant, Wingers. We had a great time, the girls ate popcorn to their hearts content... I don't know where they get their love for popcorn.


And we got to spend a little quality time with Eric. The girls, as you can see from these pictures are completely in love with their daddy. We had a great time together, I only wish we could have a little more time together. Eric's job seems to be going well, he's really enjoying his work. I'm sure that he misses us terribly but as a consolation prize he gets to live across the street from the Cheesecake Factory. Not too shabby as far as consolation prizes go.

6 comments:
Yall look so happy It just makes my heart warm!!!
I love that last pic. So cute- a dogpile at wingers!
How are you doin'?
Too cute to see them so happy with their daddy! I was just telling Ben the other day too that I could use a Winger's visit. I always think of you when that word is mentioned!
These are great pictures! I'm sure Wingers with the family beats Cheesecake Factory by yourself every day. But if you all moved out here, you could go to Cheesecake Factory together...or by yourselves while I watch the girls!
It was so fun to see you all last night. You can tell how much the girls adore their dad by how excited they get whenever the phone rings.
Have you used skype? Justin had a lap top while he was at his last track meet and It was a lot of fun to be able to talk and see him. Even if it was over the internet. Yeah technology!
Oh so cute! These pictures are going to be great! Just keep these around so when they get older and forget what great parents they have you can use them as a reminder!
Post a Comment