Jenny Julane and I try to get together every week for some adult conversation during the day and, secondarily, for the kids to play together. This week we hitched a ride with the Law Partners of BYU and made a visit to the Provo Fire station.
The kids had a fantastic time! they loved to take turns driving and climbing all over the fire trucks. Jenny Julane and I busily ran after the kids taking pictures to document their fascination with all things big and red... (Clifford is on the list too) 10 points for the kids activity not quite so many for adult conversation. 



2 comments:
Yeah, for your cute pictures. I am glad you remembered your Camera. Will you email me all the ones with Kamden in them?
We totally thought it was a blast too and Kamden points out everytime we pass a fire truck or the fire station for that matter that he wants to go there "today".
Oh that is so cute! I just love it when kids get all excited and into something! Yeah for fire trucks!
Post a Comment