Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What Do You Think?



So I was curious, I wanted to know how much my girls look alike but it is hard to remember exactly what Ellen looked like at Olivia's age. Even when I looked at pictures it was hard for me to judge. So I decided to find 2 pictures that are similar taken at approximately 6 months of age. Well I found two that are quite similar and you can tell me what you think. Do they look alike?

3 comments:

Sharlyn said...

Before I read what you wrote I thought it was a before and after picture of Olivia after a haircut. I think they look alike except for the hair, Ellen's was longer!

Melanie said...

Well, I asked the people in my office and they had a lengthy debate about whether or not it was the same baby. So, I'd say yes. They are also both extremely cute!

Maria and Ryan said...

Oh wow! They totally look alike, Steph! They are so adorable--I want to hold them both! And I want them to play with Gavin and be best friends forever! P.S. I really like your hair shorter--it looks great!