Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pregnant Elephant at the Zoo


On Thursday I took the girls to the zoo with my mom, my sister, her boys, and Scott and Tara and their 2 girls. We had a lot of fun and of course we had to go see the elephants as soon as we got there! We told Ellen that one of the elephants is pregnant and she asked if she was going to have a baby. We told her that she was and she left it at that. Then on the way out of the zoo when we passed by the elephants again she said "Mama does that elephant have a baby in its tummy?" I again told her yes, and then she said "Did Olivia come out of your belly Mommy?" I told her that she did and she responded with a hearty, "Good Job Olivia! I have a sister!"

No comments: