Our yard is a work in progress. It is more weed than grass and other than the gorgeous hydrangea in the front yard there's not a lot to look at. well, that is about to change! I'm so excited, we started on our re landscaping project on Saturday. you can't see much of a difference right now (mostly because our yard is under a
few inches of fresh snow) but soon we will have an enjoyable yard! I took some pictures of our yard and the most recent project, the square foot garden, on Saturday. We now have our containers built and the compost, vermiculite, peat moss mix combined. we still have quite a bit to do but hopefully by next Saturday we will be ready to plant our little seedlings (grown in egg shells) and move on to the lawn, & sprinkler system.
2 comments:
Hey guys I don't know if you remember us. This is Keith and Angie Dodge. I have been wondering about you two and wondering how things were going! I"m so glad I found your blog. You guys look so cute and the girls are adorable! Come check out our blog. It's so good to see you guys
oh wow! It looks great Steph! I know it's a ton of work but it's going to be awesome when you're done!
Post a Comment