Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter Eggs




I LOVE to color Easter eggs. I think it's my favorite Easter activity. So I decided, more for my sake than for Ellen's, to color a few eggs today and then we can do the rest with "Other Manga" on Friday. This way I get to color eggs twice! I also thought it would be nice for Eric to be a part of the egg decorating and he was able to be home tonight.


I am happy to say that Ellen loves to color eggs too! She thought it was fantastic that the eggs went into the water white and came out yellow, red, and blue. But, more than anything she just loves plastering the eggs with stickers. She is such a cutie pie, while we were coloring eggs she asked if the Easter Bunny was going to come and help. I just love her to pieces!!!

No comments: