Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine Tag


1. What is his name? Eric
2. How long have you been together? We have been married 4 and a half years!
3. How old is he? 28
4. Who eats more? Eric can, although, he usually doesn’t
5. Who said I love you first? Eric, to which I responded "Thank You". He took me completely off guard!
6. Who is taller? Eric
7. Who sings better? Eric, I can't sing for the life of me and the only ones who like my voice are Ella and Olivia.
8. Who is smarter? We both have our strengths, but I think over all Eric is smarter.
9. Who does the laundry? I do, but Eric does his own Ironing. I don't Iron!
10. Who pays the bills? Eric, but I've offered.
11. Who sleeps on the right side? I do.
12. Who mows the lawn? So far I think I have mowed our lawn more than Eric but, neither of us has mowed it frequently. That will change this year!
13. Who cooks dinner? I do. And I think I'm getting better at it.
14. Who drives? Eric, I have never really liked to drive.
15. Who is more stubborn? Eric, I'm a pushover.
16. Who kissed who first? Eric surprise kissed me out of the blue one evening!
17. Who proposed? Eric, I said no. (Oops, I guess I took being hard to get to the extreme)!
18. Who has more friends? I'm not sure, we have kind of adopted each others friends.
19. Who is more sensitive? I am. I think if he ever got mad at me I would Bawl.
20. Who has more siblings? Eric, he has 3 I have 1.
21. Who wears the pants? Ellen, or at least she thinks she does.
Now 3 random things about me...
1. I love to eat popcorn, but only with butter and salt.
2. I am just learning the primary songs, and I love them!
3. I love kids’ books, and I have a hard time not spending money in a bookstore.
I tag...whoever wants to do this!

No comments: