One of the books that we commonly read to Ella right before bed is a book her "Other Manga" bought that is called Time for Bed. It is such a cute book and one of Ellen's favorites. Well, after Ellen woke up from her nap today she picked this book up and started to read it to herself; she almost recited it perfectly with only a few mistakes here and there. I just love to hear her sweet little voice reading! When she finished she looked at me and said, "Mommy, I read it all my by self!" I think it is so cute when she says that...She has no idea that is mixing the order of her words. I know that all too soon she will grow out of it so I am enjoying it now. Reading together is one of the things that we do a lot of in our house and I am so glad that Ellen all ready has a love for books. I hope I can continue to nourish that love as the years roll on by.
No comments:
Post a Comment