
We made a goal at the beginning of the year to try and hold Family Home Evening every Monday and I think at least a little bit of what we try to teach sticks. Last night we had a lesson on Charity, we talked about when we love others and try to make them happy and serve them that is charity. We talked about how Charity comes from the heart and we pointed to her heart. Well soon after we had our lesson she pulled up her shirt and was pointing to the left side of her chest and she was asking me if that was her charity. I couldn't help but laugh. Maybe she doesn’t understand everything we talk about at FHE but I think that she catches on to more that we realize. Even when we think that she isn't paying attention I know that she is at least benefiting from the spirit that comes into our home when we have FHE.
No comments:
Post a Comment