I started the girls in some amazing swimming lessons in May. The girls both take 2 semiprivate lessons per week. They are learning so much so fast! I really feel like it's a good investment toward their futures. Especially while we are living here, we are around water so much that it is really important that they know how to swim.
Ellen is working on her breast Stroke and freestyle. She is doing very well and progressing very quickly! Her teachers are impressed with her comfort in the water.
Olivia is also doing very well! She's 2 years younger so she isn't quite to the point Ellen is but she is working on popping up to take breaths. She is also working on getting to the wall if she happens to fall into the water. She is also really comfortable in the water, especially when she can touch the bottom.
I'm thrilled that the girls are enjoying their swimming lessons! I hope that they will always love the water! I know I always will!
No comments:
Post a Comment