I LOVE Disneyland, I really do, and we go to Disneyland pretty often (about once a week). But, because we have season passes we don't stay at Disneyland from opening until closing we usually go from when Ellen gets out of school, until about 6:30 in the evening. So when we played at Disneyland from opening until closing 3 days in one week we were exhausted! It was SO much fun! it reminded me of trips to Disneyland when I was so excited to cram as much fun as possible into the few days that we got to be there. I'm sure that Eric's family think I'm a lunatic. I was so excited to be at Disneyland with other adults (both so that I would have help with the kids, but also so that I could ride some of the rides that I NEVER get to go on.) It was great! I just hope that they had as much fun as we did!
I always wear a necklace when I go to Disneyland. What else is going to keep Talmage entertained when I have to hold him through LONG lines.
1 comment:
OH Stephanie What a great time we had with that week in Disneyland!! I am so glad that I had someone who loves to go on roller coasters!! It was fun to be there all day and make memories together! Can't wait to see you in about a week and two days!!
Post a Comment