Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Condo Monga and Papa Come for a Visit

My mom and dad came out for a week in May to enjoy some nice warm California Weather. Unfortunately, wherever my mom goes the cold weather seems to follow. So it wasn't as warm as we were hoping but at least we got to go and do lots of really fun things! We went to Ruby's for dinner one night. It was kids eat free night (hooray) so we all ate WAY too much and we were almost late for the girls swimming lessons. We made it but just barely!

We went to Disneyland, and rode the famous Lilly Belle for the first time. It was really fun and we were able to meet up with Tim and Gretchen for the afternoon, so that was an added bonus! I hadn't seen them for SOOOO long! What great Friends!

Mom and I took a walk along the beach at Crystal Cove. We walked until it was pretty dark and we were starting to get worried that we wouldn't be able to see the path up the cliff when we came to it. Luckily we made it to the car just as it grew really black.

On the first day that mom and dad got here we met up with Scott and Paulette and we took a walk around Balboa Island. It was a beautiful walk, we saw some amazing homes! after our walk we decided to meet up at the Spaghetti factory for a group dinner with Alisa and her kids, Eric was even able to meet us in time for dinner!

It was wonderful to have my parents here! We had a great time! I have been so richly blessed with an amazingly wonderful family! I hope that they know home much I love them!

No comments: