My all time favorite ride at Disneyland has always been Splash Mountain, and wouldn't you know that the year we get season passes they close the ride down for refurbishment for 4+ months! It was a long 4 months but it's back now and 2 Saturdays ago we went to Disneyland for a few hours in the morning and rode it a few times to make sure we still liked it... We do!

Ellen was a trooper and rode 4 times with me and twice with Eric. The second time she rode with Eric she got SOAKED, and declared that she was done with Splash Mountain for the day.

It's hard to see them but that is Ellen and Eric on Splash Mountain pretty early in the morning. They were the only ones in their log!

Olivia was really excited to ride Splash Mountain until the big drop... After that she decided that she didn't really like Splash Mountain.

Eric took this lovely picture of the castle. I think it's one of my all time favorite shots of the castle. I especially love the flowers in front.
2 comments:
Was thinking of you and had to come find your blog again. I feel Ellen's pain getting soaked--no one in my family growing up would ever sit by me on water rides because I was always bound to get the most wet. :) Can't believe you'll have a first grader this year!
You're making me excited to come to Disneyland!
Post a Comment