Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Witches with my Witches!

Last week my mom and I took the kids to the witches at Gardner Village. We go every year and every year we LOVE it! We made a mistake and went on the Thursday of fall break this time and it was super crowded but we still had a wonderful time. The girls loved seeing all of the witches and they were excited to be witches themselves.

The girls insisted that I dress up to go to the witches. I still don't have a hat so I couldn't go completely dressed but I did partially dress for the occasion.


After a while we all got hungry so we went to Archabald's for dinner. I got the most delicious prime rib and mom got stuffed salmon. It was wonderful! I think we will have to make another visit to witches this year maybe when it isn't quite so busy.

3 comments:

So much Love! said...

that's so cute!!!! I am happy to have a little girl that I can do girly things with!

Frye Kids said...

Can not believe Ellen is in kinder!! So fun to be back in Utah with family, great pics!

Maria and Ryan said...

Stephanie, you are a beautiful witch :-) I miss you so much! Your girls are beautiful too! Love you!