Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cornbelly's

I love Fall and Halloween, it's my favorite time of the year and with kids Halloween is especially fun! So on Saturday we took the kids to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving point. We spent ALL day their and we still didn't do everything but we all had a great time! Here are some of the pictures we took... Eric held Talmage on his shoulders through most of the corn maze while Talmage rotated between talking, throwing Eric's white hat to the ground, pulling Eric's hair, and getting down to walk, just long enough to get really dirty and try to take off his shoes. So I guess you could say we were missing our stroller (it wasn't allowed into the maze).

Here is a picture of our family on top of one of the overlook bridges in the corn maze.

Ellen and Olivia thought it was really fun to jump out of the corn and try to scare us. They weren't quite sneaky enough about it to really scare anyone but they had a good time trying.

Talmage was the leader through the corn maze for a while. He thought he was SO BIG!

They had a big cornbox for the kids to play in. Think sand box only cleaner, the kids loved it!
The girls got to have their picture taken with Penelope the Pumpkin princess! She also read a really cute book to the kids at story time.

Here is Ellen riding a trike. Because we haven't had a house for the past 18 months she really hasn't had bike/trike riding experiences so this was a fun one for her.
The duck races were Olivia's favorite activity. She loves ducks and water!
What a scary Monster!
Talmage is so cute playing in the straw. he loves to explore new things and there was plenty to explore at Cornbelly's
Oh' NO We are all going to be eaten alive by that big scary monster! Ellen and Olivia didn't make it inside the monster very far before they decided that they had had enough and we took the first emergency exit available.
The kids all loved the cow train ride. Talmage especially thought he was very big to be sitting all alone in his own car. He was not happy to be taken out when our turn ended!
We all had a great time on the giant jumping pillows! They were SO much fun!

We had a great time! I would highly recommend a day at cornbelly's for anyone with small children It was SO SO SO much fun. The kids had a blast and we had a blast watching the kids. They also had giant slides that the kids loved and we went on a fun hay ride to see all of the Jack -O-Lanterns. I think we have found another fun annual activity!

2 comments:

The Ashtons said...

So Fun! I am jealous. I wish I could be there with you. Don't let the kids grow up too fast before I see them again next summer!

So much Love! said...

I wish Kamden was like the girls. He loved the monster and we went through it 3 times and that still wasn't enough. I being prego and all and walking in the dark wasn't really my forte since I am already off balance but whatever I guess that's what I get when I have a boy and not girls. :) So glad you had fun!