Friday, October 1, 2010

New Starts

We have had a few "new Starts" lately here are a few of them...
Ellen started Kindergarten in Pleasant Grove! She LOVES going to school. This is a picture of her on her first day, she was so excited to give me a pretzel that she saved for me. We went out to Cold Stone to celebrate her BIG first day and she chose chocolate ice cream but when she tried my ice cream she decided she liked that better and never touched the chocolate again.
Eric started his new job this week and so far things are going really well. His first project with this company is in Irvine CA so he's been down in sunny southern California most of this week. For now the kids and I are staying in Pleasant Grove with Eric's parents and we're enjoying the beautiful fall in Utah.

This picture is of Ellen and Eric when we were in southern California 2008.


4 comments:

So much Love! said...

I forgot how curly Ella's hair was. That picture of Eric and her is so cute!

Melanie said...

How exciting for Eric and Ellen! I still remember my first day at Grovecrest Kindergarten. Congratulations school girl! I can't believe she's old enough already.

MeiLani and Michael said...

How fun that you are back in UT but even MORE fun that Eric is in Irvine! That is where I am from and two of my sisters still live there. If he needs a good hearty Sunday dinner- give me a call- he'll be fed within the hour!~

Jenny said...

we need to get together while you are living here!!