Thursday, November 4, 2010
Getting OLD and having fun!
On my birthday we had Ariel watch the kids, a huge treat all on its own especially after the morning I had (Talmage was being especially destructive pulling off the keys on my computer, and breaking the griddle). And, Eric and I went out with my mom and dad and Eric's mom and dad. We went to my favorite restaurant, the Cheesecake Factory, It was delicious! Then we went to the Off Broadway Theater for a hilarious showing of Ylight.
This is a picture of me with Count Dracula! He was so much fun! The whole production was just super funny, everyone had a great time. It was all about the vampires from BYU against the werewolves from the UofU, lots of local humor.
I can't believe how wonderful it was to go out for a whole evening without having to worry about the kids. It was great! And look at this yummy cake from the Cheesecake Factory! It was a very happy birthday as long as I didn't think about how old I was getting!
It's a good thing I had help blowing out all of those candles, there were just SO many of them! This birthday was really hard for me, I still have a hard time thinking about how old I am now. I don't know why but 30 just seems old to me. Eric says it makes me respectable, I think he's just trying to make me feel better.
Seriously look at that, there are so many candles that this picture was taken with all of the lights off in the house and there is still plenty of light to take a clear picture (I doubt the flash even went off).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are SO old, I am just glad that I'm not as old as you are!! I'm glad you had fun, wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment