Well it's been fun, but really... at 7 months I feel like we have just about worn out the welcome mat. It's time to move on, so this is our farewell to Dallas.

The Cool frogs
camouflaged in the leaves at the arboretum.

Cute
Tadge Playing at the playhouses

The girls and me.

Eric has accepted a job with another company and we will be moving back into Eric's parents house until we
settle in to his new job and figure out a place to live.
3 comments:
Yeah for something more stable and yeah for knowing we get to have you up the street for the next month!!!!
I heard about this from Dave and was happy you guys are back in town (at least for the minute). Congrats on the new job! Hopefully you guys won't have to move so much?
So is this the end of your traveling adventures? I am assuming the new jobs means Utah will be home now. I am sure u are excited to get some roots down congrats on the new job!
Post a Comment