Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Eric!

I've always seen 30 as a major turning point. When you turn 30 you're REALLY all grown up. When you're in your twenties you're still young but 3o... well that's just OLD! I'm so glad that I have a whole year to prepare to loose my youth to the inevitable thirties.
Eric turns 30 today and I guess that means that we are really adults. I just have to say that there is no one I would rather grow OLD with than my sweet and wonderful husband. Eric if you read this today I hope that you know that I love you with all of my heart and I feel very blessed to be your eternal companion.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Thanks Tiff! I do feel like an adult. There is something about being 30 that makes me feel..., respectable. Yes, I feel like I'm respectable now, not just some twenty-something kid but a mature adult. Really I'm just happy that I have someone as sweet, patient, loving and kind as Stephanie to grow old with. Here's lookin' at you kid!

The Ashtons said...

Happy Birthday to Eric! Please pass on my Birthday wishes for a great 30th year. I can't believe how old we all seem to be getting....