Monday, November 9, 2009

Beautiful Day for the Beach

We had such a nice day yesterday! We packed a lunch and drove to the beach after church. It was beautiful. The girls love to play in the sand and watch the birds. And it's so good to get outside and play on these nice days. Before we went to the beach we drove past Eric's grandparents old house it was a nice drive and the kids were able to sleep for a while. It really is beautiful here and we are having fun experiencing another new place. Eric found a crab... Unfortunately a gull found it first.
Talmage can't wait to get down and play in the sand with his sisters.

Olivia spent some time chasing the seagulls with Eric.Ellen spent her time building sandcastles.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog through Melanie's. Looks like life is blessing you guys and keeping you moving around a lot. You have a beautiful family!

Erin said...

So jealous! Wish we could be at the beach in the middle of November! :) Hope you guys are doing well!

The Ashtons said...

Cute pictures Tiff! I love beaches, I at least have lake beaches here in WI. I wish I could visit!