Saturday, November 14, 2009
New York City Temple Trip!
This morning the Relief Society had a temple trip. It was so wonderful to go into the city and walk to the temple. It was my first time in the BIG city since I came here on vacation in High School. We didn't really see much other than the temple and the little bit of the city between where we parked and the temple, but it gave me the itch! I can't wait to go and spend the day cruising the streets and seeing all the amazing things there are to see in New York. There really is and energy there! The temple was amazing! you are in the middle of this crazy big city and then you walk through these doors and all of a sudden you are in the temple of the Lord! You can really FEEL the difference between the world and the temple here more than anywhere else I've been. Completely Beautiful! Thank you relief society for this trip!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment