Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our Temperary Home Sweet Home

Well I guess it's been a while since I've updated our blog. We have been crazy busy! We moved out of our house in provo (officially now) and we are currently living in a beautiful town west of Chicago. The kids and I have only been out here a little over a week but Eric has been here for about 6 months! It is so nice to be together again! We are living in a beautiful area in a nice furnished townhome. We still don't know how long we will be here it could be anywhere from a month to 4 months. We are just taking it one day at a time and trying to enjoy the journey. It took us 3 days to drive out here from Utah but they were beautiful days filled with amazing sights and storms and the best part...I got to sped them with my wonderful family. All three kids were exceptional the entire time! And I got my husband all to myself for three whole days! I'm all ready looking forward to the drive back.

7 comments:

MeiLani and Michael said...

Wow! I had not heard you moving out there. Congrats on the big move. We will miss you but are glad you are all together.

Melanie said...

Yay for moving to the midwest!! We're so excited that you're here and can't wait to see you tomorrow. It's good to know that road trips can even be positive when there are three young children involved!

Amy said...

Wow--that is a nice townhome! So enjoyed talking to you (and Ellen!) the other day. Just wish we could see you in person. Glad you're together as a family again.

Angie said...

How fun! What are you guys living out in Chicago for?

Erin said...

Your home looks beautiful! :) We sure do miss you in Provo, though! It was such a quick move! I'm impressed!

Steph H said...

Wow, this looks like an awesome place to live! And I'm really glad you and Eric get to be together, that's gotta feel good. We'll miss you out here!

So much Love! said...

Hmm' whoever furnished that home get's an A+ from me. I am glad it's you living in it. If it was me and the shallow person I am, I would have a hard time leaving that home decor behind. (Now you know my weakness)