Monday, May 11, 2009

Blessings!

We blessed Talmage this Sunday. I always love baby blessings they are such a wonderful way to celebrate a new baby. We had a BBQ after the blessing and it was so nice to get the family all together and enjoy the beautiful spring weather. I always feel so blessed that we have the power of the priesthood here on earth and that Eric is able to bless our family through that power. We are truly blessed in countless ways!

3 comments:

Steph H said...

How fun! He is looking so cute! Can't wait to see him again!

Angie said...

Congrats! That's just awesome.

Frye Kids said...

I am the worst friend ever!!!! i am finally making my rounds around the blogs and I am just finding out little Talmage was born!!! well congrats girl!! sounds like labor was easy smeezy for you. so are you still in primary? is eric home now to help you or are you on survival mode? i need to call you and catch up. hope you are doing well.