
Our little family took a mini trip down to Nauvoo this weekend. It was so beautiful! We ended up being there on the 165th anniversary of the martyrdom of Joseph and Hyrum so we were able to go to a commemoration service at Carthage while we were there. We attended a few performances by the missionaries and we took a waggon ride through the historical Nauvoo. Other than the extremely hot and humid weather we had a delightful time. One of the highlights for me... I saw my first fireflies! It was magical!

4 comments:
You guys look so happy! I'm so glad things have worked out for you in Chicago!
Glad you're having fun up there in Illinois! Nauvoo is a special place for Spencer and I (that's where we met), so i'm glad you got to go! We miss you down here! Come visit soon!!!!
Steph,
Yeah for vacations and double yeah for church history vacations. That is one I would love to take!
I LOVE that first picture! Nice job! How fun that you guys live so close to Nauvoo right now.
Post a Comment