Yay for Talmage! He's adorable, I love that dark hair! Think he'll keep it? Congrats again:) We just found out we're having a boy in Sept, so exciting! I look at baby boys a little differently now!
Congrats Stephanie!! You have a beautiful addition to your adorable family. I hope that you're getting some sleep (must be really hard with 3 kids!)...one has completely taken it out of me. You must be awesome. Come check us out sometime...I still have many fond memories of Steph in Chatham Towne. Take care, Lisa
7 comments:
He is such a cutie! Congrats again.
Yeah, he is so cute I can't wait to hold him...I am a slacker!
Yay for Talmage! He's adorable, I love that dark hair! Think he'll keep it? Congrats again:) We just found out we're having a boy in Sept, so exciting! I look at baby boys a little differently now!
He's ADORABLE, Steph! Can't wait to meet him!
Definitely looks like his daddy to me.
Congrats Stephanie!! You have a beautiful addition to your adorable family. I hope that you're getting some sleep (must be really hard with 3 kids!)...one has completely taken it out of me. You must be awesome. Come check us out sometime...I still have many fond memories of Steph in Chatham Towne. Take care,
Lisa
He's so cute! I don't know who he looks like. I guess he looks like Talmage. :)
Post a Comment