Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Little Dirt Never Hurt Anything



Playing in the mud is something ALL kids do right???
Ellen loves to play in the dirt and the mud! She really has no problem with getting dirty in fact she will purposely rub mud on her arms like it's lotion. I sat watching Ellen self preform her spa style mud bath and thought to myself, WOW that's really disgusting, but at the same time I remember when I loved playing in the mud as a kid.
Olivia didn't get quite as muddy as Ellen but Goose has a strawberry plant that has probably reached its quota of watering for the season.

The kids were all so dirty by the time they were finished that we had to hose them all off, wash their clothes, and stick them all in a hot shower. The joys of childhood!

1 comment:

Angie said...

How fun! Sounds like a perfect day.