I know that 4 kids is considered to be a large family, but you wouldn't believe how many people gawk at us when I take all of my kids to the store. I can literally see them counting and pointing, and I can't go anywhere without at least 3 people commenting on how I must "have my hands full". I really don't mind the comments and the stares I just try to remind myself that I'm extra blessed to have these hands of mine so full of love! I took these pictures on my way to the car after a particularly eventful trip to target to buy a birthday gift for one of Ellen's friends. I wanted to document what a wonderful bunch of kids I have, sure Talmage had to touch EVERY toy we saw and Olivia whined about my not buying her popcorn (our usual target treat), but these kids of my are so sweet and good! Look at how well they all hold on to the cart while we are in the parking lot, sometimes those little triumphs have got to be documented!
No comments:
Post a Comment