Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Kindergarten Thanksgiving Feast

Olivia's Thanksgiving feast was so much fun! All of the kids got a little bit of all the yummy traditional, and not so traditional Thanksgiving foods! There was a really cool fruit-ka-bob turkey that was a really big hit. Olivia and Morgan HAD to sit together, we had to strategically move a few place-mats to arrange their sitting together but as you can see it was well worth it! I love that Olivia has a best friend as sweet as Morgan, We have truly been blessed by having the wonderful Sucher family in our lives! 
Look at these sweet girls! When we go out of town Olivia cries because she is going to miss Morgan so much! 


The kids put on a little program for us, they sang a few songs and they were dressed up as pilgrims and Indians. I recorded most of it and I'm glad I did because Man is it hilarious! Olivia's partner didn't want to be her partner and wouldn't cooperate and Olivia is complaining about this loudly the whole time, priceless! 

No comments: